| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hermit, Co in January is very cold at -12.1 °C (10.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -22.2 °C (-8 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in January is 20.2 °C (36.4 °F).
- The weather in January is droughty. A paltry 19.8mm (0.8in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:34 long and the longest day is 10:12 long with an average length of 9:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Hermit, Co January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Hermit, Co, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Hermit, Co:
- Laramie, Wy, Usa - 385 kms (239.2 miles) NNE
- Cheyenne, Wyoming, Usa - 397.1 kms (246.8 miles) NNE
- Kimball, Ne, Usa - 421.3 kms (261.8 miles) NE
- Fort Collins, Co, Usa - 331.4 kms (205.9 miles) NNE
- Steamboat Springs, Co, Usa - 276.7 kms (171.9 miles) N
- Fort Morgan, Co, Usa - 372.5 kms (231.5 miles) NE
- Denver, Colorado, Usa - 269.5 kms (167.5 miles) NE
- Colorado Springs Ap, Co, Usa - 218.7 kms (135.9 miles) ENE
- Pueblo, Colorado, Usa - 220.9 kms (137.3 miles) E
- Las Animas, Co, Usa - 350.5 kms (217.8 miles) E
- Alamosa/ Bergman Field, Co, Usa - 117.9 kms (73.3 miles) ESE
- Trinidad, Co, Usa - 287 kms (178.4 miles) ESE
- Kenton, Ok, Usa - 369.9 kms (229.9 miles) ESE
- Clayton, Nm, Usa - 381.9 kms (237.3 miles) ESE
- Albuquerque, New Mexico, Usa - 331.1 kms (205.8 miles) S
- Los Lunas, Nm, Usa - 355.9 kms (221.2 miles) S